Prerequisites for Mentor Partnership
Time is our most precious commodity. You must be prepared and well-rehearsed before making a presentation to Miguel. Time permitting, he will do my best to reply to inquiries in 3 – 5 business days.
PLEASE ANSWER THE STARTUP GLOBAL WARRIOR SURVEY BEFORE CONTINUING ON THIS PAGE.
During the initial stages, Miguel does not do phone, text message, or video-conference calls.
Here is what Miguel does not want to do:
- He does not be a passive investor.
- He does not want to be an active or passive co-founder on a Startup Team.
- He does not want to work as an employee on a Startup Team.
Here is what Miguel will do:
- He will work as an independent consultant in the realm of a Mentor Partnership.
- He may be interested in earning the privilege of being included on a paid “informal” Board of Directors or have a seat on a paid Board of Directors in a startup with an options for stock and warrants based upon a mutually agreeable dynamic split based on performance vested over a period of four years, however…
- Under all conditions or circumstances, full payment is required on the first day of engagement.
Pick one of three locations to meet with Miguel: Hong Kong, Palo Alto, or San Diego.
Other locations could be Paris, France; Prague, Czech Republic; Melbourne, Australia; and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; but double the rate.
Plan three to six months in advance (sooner if schedule permits).
Minimum: 2 blocks for 2 complete days during the week, 3 hours before noon; 3 hours after noon. Please do not have other commitments during the 2 complete days.
Day 1: Six hours = USD $2,400.
Day 2: Six hours = USD $2,400.
TOTAL OF FOUR BLOCKS: Twelve hours = USD $4,800.
Up to twenty people may attend, but for a Startup Team, do your best to keep it at 4 – 8 entrepreneurs. With four elite startup warriors, the cost for each participant is USD $1,200 which is quite reasonable to accelerate your startup.
Miguel prefers to meet with the Founder and any Co-Founders; but you must have a Startup Team assembled so that valuable resources are not wasted in the wrong sequence.
Suggestion: This is not a primary source of income for Miguel. He is not a glorified generalist seeking any type of work to make money. His specialty is helping Startup Teams as a hobby. If possible, attend a Meetup at possibly much less cost. However, Meetup presentations are organized and structured to address the entire group. They are not personalized to address your particular needs. More importantly, he is not prepared or well-rehearsed to address your unique set of circumstances.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE FINAL, regardless of performance and results.
DO NOT PAY A DEPOSIT (50%) OR FULL PAYMENT UNTIL A WRITTEN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN CONSUMMATED AND AN INVOICE HAS BEEN TENDERED FOR PAYMENT.
In consideration of the deposit, extensive preparation including research, scheduling, logistics, travel expenses and miscellaneous costs are included that go far beyond the scope of the two blocked days set forth before the first day of engagement.